Holland America Line and Princess Cruises have announced the cancellation of additional cruises to certain destinations.
Holland America Line
Holland America is extending the break on European cruises until the 30th. June 2021.
The suspension affects the scheduled flights on the Nieuw Statendam, the Volendam and the Westerdam in May and June, as well as the collective voyages connected with the cancelled voyages (successive cruises on various routes).
These are cancelled cruises:
- Nieuw Statendam: Eight starts from 2. May to the 27th. June 2021, which will include seven- and 14-night itineraries and 14- and 21-night collectors’ trips from these cruises.
- Volendam: 19. June 2021 The 14-night Adriatic Dream cruise and the 24-night Adriatic Dream and Green Odyssey collective cruise depart on the same day.
- Westerdam: 19. June 2021 A 12-night Greece and Adriatic trip and a 24-night Adriatic and Mediterranean antique collectors trip will depart on the same day.
Travelers currently booking a cancelled flight to Europe can rebook an equivalent cruise in 2022 at the 2021 rate – with all cash and future cruise credits transferred to the new booking. Holland America will contact customers and travel agents of their choice and provide instructions on how to confirm next year’s cruise online.
Those up to 15. April 2021 takes no cruise booking for 2022 will not automatically receive the 110% cruise credit in the future. Those wishing a full refund may request it by the 15th. April 2021 complete a cancellation form indicating this preference.
Princess is extending its vacation for Caribbean, California, Mexico and Mediterranean cruises through the 30th. June 2021. The interruption will affect these trips:
- A Caribbean princess: Seven nights in the Western and Eastern Caribbean
- The Enchanted Princess: Seven Nights Mediterranean and Adriatic, Seven Nights Western Mediterranean and 14 Nights Western Mediterranean and Adriatic Medley.
- Ruby the Princess: Seven nights of sailing on the classic California coast, seven nights on the Mexican Riviera and five nights in Cabo San Lucas.
Like Holland America, Princess proposes to carry guests on an equivalent cruise in 2022, subject to availability. If not, guests automatically receive 110% credit on future cruises. If you have a cruise in 2022 but don’t want to take it, you can also opt for the future 110% cruise credit.
Passengers can also travel up to the 15th day. April 2021 to request a full refund using this online form.
READ MORE: Holland America and Princess will open the Alaska Lodges for the summer of 2021.
frequently asked questions
Will Holland America cancel cruises in 2021?
‘ Blog ‘ Travel route ‘ Alaska
Will Princess cruises be cancelled in 2021?
Notes ‘ extension-interruption-may-2021
Holland America cruises cancelled?
Blog ‘ Themes ‘ News ‘ Hollan…
holland america announcementholland america news releasesholland america 2021 cruisesprincess cruises cancelled 2021princess cruise cancellations 2021holland america refund status,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,Princess Cruises,Norwegian Cruise Line,Disney Cruise Line,Disney Dream,Disney Fantasy,Disney Wonder,See more,MS Koningsda…,MS Nieuw Statendam,MS Borealis,MS Nieuw Amsterdam,MS Zaandam,MS Eurodam,Diamond Princess,Regal Princess,Sky Princess,Royal Princess,Enchanted Princess,Coral Princess,Cunard Line,Crystal Cruises,Azamara,holland america announcement,holland america news releases,holland america cruise cancellations 2021,holland america cruise cancellations 2020,holland america 2021 cruises,princess cruises cancelled 2021,princess cruise cancellations 2021,holland america refund status