Astonishing surprise for aeronautical video seats and terrestrial television
Gary Leff is 23 years old. February 2021.
News and notes on the Internet:
- The 737 MAX is currently certified in Nigeria.
- The US requirement for Covid testing is 3 days, not 72 hours. The 3-day period is 3 days before departure. The decree uses a period of 3 days instead of 72 hours to give the traveller more flexibility. If the 3-day window is used, the validity of the test is independent of the time of flight or the time of day the test was performed.
For example, if a passenger’s flight is at 1 p.m. on Friday, the passenger with a negative test may board on or after the previous Tuesday.
- Aegean Airlines gave me 1,000 free miles in an email on Monday that I almost didn’t open. When I went to the website on Tuesday, it said the gift would only be available for two days. Points are awarded immediately.
- British Airways will get the government bailout it probably refused when it thought it could put Virgin Atlantic out of business.
- Cons with the file and shows. CNN Airport would never do that! What I see on the news when I board my flight today…. From r/funny.
- Marriott’s Rewards Network restaurant program offers a new bonus and frequent use bonus: 6,000 bonus points for 3 dinners of $30 or more and leave a review for each within 60 days of registration (1,000 points after the first, 2,000 after the second, 3,000 after the third) plus 1,000 bonus points for every 10 dinners of $30 or more.
More information about thewing
Leave a comment
which airlines have seatback screens,seatback screen for car,in-flight entertainment systems,does american airlines have tvs,westjet,virgin airlines,inflight advertising examples,inflight advertising costs,eam advertising,vistara inflight magazine circulation,san jose airport advertising,united app for laptop,www.unitedwifi.com app download free,united airlines entertainment apk,google flights,united inflight entertainment not working,Privacy settings,How Search works,airline,largest airlines in the us,b.o.b. airplanes